The key is to start organizing your wedding long enough before the big day. A good ideas is to buy dossier in order to keep all the paper work you will need for the church, the wedding reception and the guest lists. That way you will always have your paper work handy when you need it.
Decide on your wedding budget.
Decide on the number of your guests, because it will largely determine the budget.
Book the church and the reception area long before the wedding, especially if you plan to make your wedding in the summer.
Trust the experts on every aspect of the event organization, decoration, catering, photography, make-up and music. However good the intentions of family and friends may be, it is most likely that you will not get the result you desire.
Here is a list of the required documents that you will need to provide. All documents should be originals. Photocopies are not accepted.
- Birth certificate endorsed with an Apostille stamp along with a certified translation in Greek
- Photocopy of passport
- A single status letter or letter of no impediment endorsed with an Apostille stamp along with a certified translation
- If you have been widowed, the death certificate of your former spouse authenticated by an Apostille
- If you are divorced, a decree absolute bearing the court's original stamp authenticated by an Apostille
- Deed Poll documents, if you have changed your name
Here you can find our wedding checklist, containing everything you need to consider and take care of, before the big day.
Bride & Groom
Wedding rings - Jewelry
Beauty & Cosmetics
Manicure - Pedicure
Before the Wedding
Groomsmen & Bridesmaids gifts
After the Wedding
At the Church
Bottle & glasses
Bouquet for the bride
Book of wishes
Guestbook / Wish table
At the Reception
Live music or DJ
Playground for the kids